If you want to achieve the highest possible price for your property, we believe you have to establish an aggressive marketing campaign. Our marketing campaign strategically generates superior results through a proven 12-step marketing process that begins immediately after you list your property with us.
To ensure that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and obtain its highest possible market value, we maximize its exposure by pricing it competitively and use many advertising methods in order to widen the market to attract the most qualified buyers.
We represent you throughout the entire process from listing to close, and we take our fiduciary responsibility to you very seriously. We keep open lines of communication with you and the personal attention that you deserve to give you peace of mind.
- Carefully evaluate your home, its competition, and current market conditions
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value
- Place a “For Sale” sign on your property to generate buyer interest
- Create a custom color photo brochure highlighting its key features and amenities
- Speak with the neighbors of your property and ask for their referrals and prospective buyers
- List your property on the MLS and other public property listing websites
- Prepare and submit internet and print media advertisements including a featured listing on over 400 websites.
- Email our continually growing email list about your property to generate interest
- Contact our buyer leads and past clients and ask if they know of anyone who might be interested in buying you property
- Hold open houses
- Arrange showings for other agents
- Send you weekly updates on the marketing progress
When representing you on the sale of your property, your goals are our highest priority. We represent you on all offer presentations by negotiating the best possible price and terms. The activities that we do for you after securing a listing agreement for the sale of your property include:
- Determine a “Needs Analysis” by asking you important questions and listening to you to develop a plan around your goals and objectives
- Prepare the listing contract and seller disclosure statement
- Order Property Profile and a Preliminary Title Report
- Order HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings
- Review list price based on agent feedback and market condition
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings
- Call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections (if applicable)
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free
- Negotiate the transaction on your behalf
- Finalize the closing
Open House Tour First Week After Listing
Increased Showings with a Hidden Lockbox
Signage Posted Around Neighborhood To Attract Attention!
Option To View And Sign All Documents Online
All Transaction Documents Are Uploaded To Your Password Protected Site And Available For You To Access For Life!
Exclusive Luxury Home Marketing System
- Realtor to Realtor Network Marketing With Top Area Associates
- Branded Property Advertising
- Dedicated Website With Personal Sign Rider
- Direct Mail Campaign Targeted To Local Move-Up Communities
- Reverse Prospect Match (From My Data Base of Buyers)
- Email Flyer Campaign To Surrounding Areas
- Telemarketing In Your Neighborhood For Potential Buyers
- Website Syndicates To 100+ Websites
- Creative Marketing: Lifestyle Promoted, And Luxury Features
- Virtual Tour Of The Home
- Up To Sixty Photos And One Video Will Be Taken
- Beautiful Color Flyers
- VIP Tour Invitations (Sent To Other Agents)
- Other Creative Promotions Provided (If Needed)
We realize communication is a very important part of the selling process, so we keep you up to date every week on the progress of selling your property. We want to make sure that this experience goes as smoothly as possible for you.
Get started today to find out why California Real Estate & Mortgage is the best choice for you!